Welcome to the Sandhills Center virtual Provider Orientation. The annual orientation is designed for agencies, hospitals, physicians and licensed independent practitioners within our provider network.
Thank you for joining us on May 25, 2022, for the Annual Provider Orientation/Quarterly Provider Forum.
If you attended the virtual event, please provide feedback on your experience no later than 5 p.m. on June 10. Use this link for a brief, five-question survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/shcpfao52522.
Following is a recap of the event:
- Fact Sheet, Level of Care Innovations
- Level of Care Determination Forms
- Fact Sheet, Level of Care- ICF-IID
- Medical Assessment Form MH
- MH-SA Care Coordination Units and Overview
Member Eligibility and Enrollment
- Provider Manual
- External and Quality Programs Annual Orientation
- Network Operations Credentialing Overview
- Provider Communications Plan
- Required Primary Source Verification
- Cultural Competency Plan
- Cultural Competency Presentation
- Provider Help Desk
- Participating Provider Violation and Dispute Resolutions
- Provider Request for Dispute Resolution of an Action
- ZixMail Overview
IPRS & Medicaid Provider Manual
If you have questions, please contact the Provider Help Desk or call 1-855-777-4652 (toll free).