Welcome to the Sandhills Center Online Provider Orientation designed for agencies, hospitals, physicians and licensed independent practitioners within our provider network. Please click on the topics below for orientation materials.
Each year, Sandhills Center offers an Annual Provider Orientation. This year, due to COVID-19, we are offering this update electronically. Providers are asked to review this material and contact Sandhills Center if there are questions.
- Fact Sheet, Level of Care Innovations
- Level of Care Determination Forms
- Fact Sheet, Level of Care- ICF-IID
- Medical Assessment Form MH
- MH-SA Care Coordination Units and Overview
Member Eligibility and Enrollment
- External and Quality Programs Annual Orientation
- Network Operations Credentialing Overview
- Provider Communications Plan
- Required Primary Source Verification
- Cultural Competency Plan 2019-2020
- Cultural Competency Presentation
- Provider Help Desk
- Participating Provider Violation and Dispute Resolutions
- Provider Request for Dispute Resolution of an Action
- ZixMail Overview
IPRS & Medicaid Provider Manual
If you have questions, please contact the Provider Help Desk or call 1-855-777-4652 (toll free).